The Hot Tool Brand Behind Amal Clooney’s Impossibly Shiny Strands Is on Rare Sale

Reese Witherspoon has also used the brand.

We independently evaluate all recommended products and services. If you click on links we provide, we may receive compensation. Learn more.

Amal Clooney
Photo:

amazon / getty images

My partner is exceptionally well-coiffed. Strangers halt to ogle his hair, an Elvis-meets-Peaky-Blinders — plus a sprinkle of Jimmy Neutron — mashup. Aside from a supremely strong gel (which he’s found only in NYC’s Chinatown, despite his Amazon-scraping efforts) my beau relies on the T3 Micro Dryer, and has done so for years. 

Incidentally, Amal Clooney — whose strands are similarly stop-in-your-tracks-stellar — owes many of her styles to T3 hair dryers. 

Coincidence? I think not. Additional T3 hot tool users include Reese Witherspoon, who’s been known to use the T3 Convertible Base Curling Iron, and Anne Hathaway, whose stylist Orlando Pita has whipped out the brand’s hair dryers at least twice in the past few months.  Personally, I turn to the brand’s Singlepass Curling Iron when I’m craving bombshell vibes. 

T3 tools are excellent — and they’re priced commensurately. For a limited time, however, the brand’s latest dryer — an almost identical model to the now-discontinued version used on Amal — the T3 Aire Luxe Hair Dryer, is on sale at Amazon, where it’s a generous 30 percent off for Cyber Monday 2023. So, too are the other aforementioned T3 hot tools. Interested? Post haste: The Aire Luxe is already sold out on the brand’s website, and I’d hardly be surprised if it reached total out-of-stock status everywhere soon.

Amazon T3 AireLuxe Digital Ionic Professional Blow Hair Dryer, Fast Drying, Lightweight and Ergonomic, Volume Boosting, Frizz Smoothing, Multiple Heat and Speed Combinations

Amazon

Buy on Amazon $200 $140

The T3 AireLuxe Digital Ionic Professional Blow Hair Dryer is a svelte, streamlined, lightweight styling tool. Featuring five distinct heat settings — plus a cold-shot button for sealing in shine — it allows for peak customization, accommodating all hair types, textures, and lengths. The airstream is notably gentle — no strands whipping in your face — albeit effective beyond most: The T3 “cuts dry time in half,” according to the brand. 

This speediness is by virtue of its airflow, emitted via an ultra-wide nozzle for broader distribution. The air itself is healthier for hair, too, as it’s “ion-rich,” and retains “up to 60 percent more of hair’s natural moisture,” compared to traditional dryers, per the brand. In addition to the dryer itself, the AireLuxe includes the brand’s Smooth Paddle Brush and 2.5-inch Round Brush, which I can personally attest is an excellent volume-enhancer.

The brand dubs the AireLuxe a “professional hair dryer,” and aptly so, given the salon-quality shine and silky smoothness it imparts. One shopper with naturally “frizzy” hair says the dryer leaves their strands “smooth” in “a short amount of time.” Sidenote — for those of us who value aesthetic appeal, the rose-gold and white exterior is pretty enough to leave on your vanity.

For your shiniest strands, speediest dry time, and celebrity-worthy blowouts, shop the T3 AireLuxe Digital Ionic Professional Blow Hair Dryer (plus additional T3 goodies) while they’re on rare sale — and still in stock — and check out more editor-loved Cyber Monday deals here.

Related Articles